- All students enrolled in the ASP programme will benefit from a tuition fee waiver (the fee waiver does not include the regional tax and administrative fees), for the two-year Laurea Magistrale programme.
- Tuition fee waiver for the ASP programme.
- ASP will cover transportation costs to the locations of ASP courses, together with lodging and meals to all students enrolled in the ASP programme at PoliMi and PoliTo.
- ASP students will be granted a financial support for project activities, according to the annual financial availability.
- Scholarships reserved only to international candidates (all students with a foreign nationality and with a Bachelor degree obtained in a non-Italian University) in order to cover accommodation costs. Please find in the section below the specific benefits from PoliMi and PoliTo.
Politecnico di Milano benefits for international students
Supplementary Scholarship: 10th cycle – PoliMi: CALL FOR APPLICATION
Politecnico di Torino benefits for international students
International students will be granted monthly a financial support of 400,00€ net for the two-year period of the ASP programme to cover part of the living costs in Turin. However, this amount will not fully cover living costs in Italy.