The Alta Scuola Politecnica (ASP) selects each year 150 exceptionally talented and motivated students among the applicants to the Laurea Magistrale (LM) programmes in Architecture, Design and Engineering at Politecnico di Milano (90 students) and Politecnico di Torino (60 students). A number of places is reserved to international students. Students who wish to be admitted to the ASP must submit their application after the publication of an official call issued by the ASP.
The call is issued yearly and is published on this website. The call is opened to all students who have obtained a Laurea or an equivalent title (i.e., a Bachelor or a university programme consisting of at least 3 years of study after secondary education), have average marks of 27/30 or equivalent, and can demonstrate a good knowledge of the English language.
Candidates are selected by an Evaluation Committee, specifically appointed by the Director of the ASP. The Evaluation Committee selects the students on the basis of their curriculum of studies, a motivation letter and their proficiency in the English language. Typically, candidates are also interviewed. For candidates living abroad, the interview may be carried out by phone or Skype.
The ASP application can be completed in parallel or after applying to the LM programme.
For Politecnico di Milano:
- The Online Application for the 1st semester 2017-18 (only for international and EU students) will be open from:
- October 28 to November 24 2016 (1st intake)
- January 10 to March 15 2017 (2nd intake)
- March 16 to May 31 2017 (only EU students)
For Politecnico di Torino:
- Application Call 2016-17 Politecnico di Torino will be open from July 27th to September 30th 2016